Monday, June 14, 2010

sorry, i'm rude. lets try that again.


hi. with the push of my husband i've created a place to unleash my brain. my memory is slipping lately so this is going to be my virtual scrapbook of all things that inspire and motivate me. plus i feel like all the sweet clothes and crap that i accumulate just gathers dust because really when do you get to wear a gucci gown with two babies? mmmm yep. so im just going to play dress up and play makeup and post it online so i can hopefully inspire someone to find the joy in wearing fake eyelashes and heels (listening to edith piaf) while doing the dishes. 

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to have an outlet like this. Love me some Edith Piaf as well :)

    My friend Jacqueline did a juice based cleanse for about 7 days (I think) and loved how it felt. I don't know that I'm brave enough :P Good for you, though! :)

    ReplyDelete