Thursday, August 26, 2010

savage



I've come to one of my favorite parts of owning and creating a makeup line.
naming all my products i have been working on forever!

so i just took this photo twenty minutes ago haha since then sadie has stolen my headband and my hair is tied back up in a knot.


I only used elizabeth knight products. (as usual) why would i waste my money on other people's stuff when i can create whatever i want, right?..

I haven't had any foundation for the last two weeks since I left it at a photo shoot, so i've just been wearing a mixture of sunscreen and bronzing lotion on my face. doesn't clog my pores so my face is glowing.. then i used my gel eyeliner pot and slanted eye brush to do a little kitten eye. and then put on some real simple lipstick and rubbed my lips toether so it would smear a tad bigger than my natural lip line. i also put some of this matte waxy plumper (stuff i am still working on getting into production) on top of it so thats why you get the glare and it looks like half my lower lip is a different color. its a personal preference thing, gives you a crazy 3d effect.  i dig it.. 

thats about it, oh and i used black mascara, ive been rocking plum mascara for weeks now since i finalized that creation but today i went with black.

so i got this look using 4 products and it literally took 3 minutes. my hair was damp last night from a bubble bath and i tied it in a knot and this is what it looked like when i took it out this morning.

alright, i am going to start naming stuff. 
where would you guys like to be able to purchase elizabeth knight? online? in dept stores? 
how about brannon's salon at the hard rock in vegas?? I'll cross that bridge within the next two months!
I am thinking about launching a few products by december just so everyone has the oppurtunity to get their hands on some elizabeth knight and then season by season i will introduce tons of fun new stuff that you guys are going to make staples in your makeup kits. =) 

20 comments:

  1. I'd like to see it in stores, actually.


    Online is a given market, but not everyone wants to buy things online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would prefer to buy it in stores so I could see the colors of things. I'm so excited to try your products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so exciting! The colors look incredible. I'd love to be able to purchase products online, as im sure it will take a while to get the line all over the country and world =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very excited! i'd like to see it online just because im in australia and want to be able to get my hands on it has soon as i can! :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, stores is the best idea but online shopping is the only option for people from abroad I'm afraid... or if you have plans to invade Europe with Elizabeth Knight - I'll be devoted customer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo down with the brannon's idea, but that could be because all i have to do is hop on the 215 to the 15 and im there in about 15 mins haa. I would start online because you would be able to fill orders all over the us as opposed to just select botiques because well not everyone would be able to enjoy Elizabeth Knight, Or both an online store and than a select few stores in the LA/OC/LV area :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im in Australia too so online would be perfect for me.
    This must be such an exciting time for you, good luck with it all

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really truly appreciate all the feedback from you ladies! I want this whole project to be for the real women in the world! so online store is definitely happening and the rest ill just go with the flow <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't live in America so the option to buy online would be best for those circumstances. It is make up though. Most people want the option to test products on their skin, so for a new line I would have thought it would be best to sell from a shop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stores. I like to be able to physically see, hold, and test the product before I purchase it

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Johnnie. I like to see the quality and the colors of what I'm buying. Sephora and Macy's would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. in store is always a good choice since you can actually see and feel the product, but i'd also love to be able to buy products online because i work on a computer all day and regularly take breaks for mini shopping trips :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i agree, in-store would be great to test everything out. i buy most of my stuff at sephora so that would be a nice hook-up to get it out to tons of locations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would be great to have it online and in stores. i personally love seeing make-up in person and actually trying it on to see if it looks nice with my skin tone. I actually just found out about your blog and im in love!! cannot wait to buy some of your product.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ditto...like to see it

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Online please, with the opportunity to ship to Australia for a reasonable price! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sephora/beauty stores!
    Seems so exciting to be starting your very own makeup line! Best of luck to you, I can't wait to try your products and love that people will be donating to a cause at the same time.
    Eliana Cortez

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so excited to try your products!! I just love your look- please let me know when your products are released- I would love to do a blog post for you-on my blog

    www.KellyAnnStudio.com

    ReplyDelete