Saturday, August 14, 2010

Revolving doors

Drugs are american.
I've had a super jacked up back and they've been doing steroid epidural injections, then they tell me to take it easy. Really?! I have so much pent up aggression right now. I hobble around and everyone makes fun of me, you're not funny you idiots. Put me in an awkward situation ill tell it just how it is. I will not apologize for not being pretentious. I don't need negativity in my life, I don't need high school drama, if you don't want to hear my truth then you should just stop while you're ahead.

If something is bothering you, speak up. Nothing ever became of the passive aggressive human who kept their mouth shut. Holding in all those hurt feelings of animosity will eat YOU alive, not the other person.

Whether you tell your problems to a punching bag, the gym, cry a river, scrub your house until it is spankin', do not fail to address the real issue at hand.

Love is not always comfortable, life is not always comfortable! When you care about someone you take the extra effort to step out of the batter's box.
My impatience has given me no time to fabricate intricate tales embellished with spits of truth.

The times when you claim "I'm just so confused, I don't know what to do" ... Those are when you know EXACTLY what to do. You're just trying to a. change your own mind or b. Blame the decision your about to make going against your inner voice on someone else.

There is a reason that the saying life is short is so cliche.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Thank you..! I needed this post. Talk about perfect timing! You couldn't be more right. You have a great mind lady and a great blog. I hope you get better soon.

    Sending lots of love and well wishes your way.

    x x x x liv

    ReplyDelete